Website Editor Manual
How do I Access the Content Management System?
The content management system is referred to as PWP and can be accessed from any internet-enabled computer using the Firefox web browser. Firefox can be found under Programs, Mozilla Firefox on IR/PS Windows PCs. Outside of IR/PS, visit the Mozilla website to download the free Firefox browser software.
Now Where Do I Go?
If you're new to the Editor
- Visit Getting Started for information about requesting an account for the web content management system.
Already have an account?
- Click here to launch the PWP content management system.
- Review the basics with a tour of the PWP Home Screen.
- Start working on your web pages: Visit Creating and Editing Pages.
- Add photos and PDFs (Assets) to your webpage: Visit Upload Photos and Documents.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and comments.