Journal of the Japanese and International Economics
The Journal of the Japanese and International Economies publishes original reports of research devoted to academic analyses of the Japanese economy and its interdependence on other national economies. The Journal also features articles that present related theoretical, empirical, and comparative analyses with their policy implications. Book reviews are also published.
Research Areas Include:
- Analyses of the interdependence between the Japanese and Western economies
- General analyses of economic theory and policy
- Reviews of other international issues related to the Japanese economy and to the economies of the Pacific Basin
- Studies of the Japanese perspective on contemporary economic issues
- Theoretical, empirical, and comparative analyses of Japanese markets and institutions