Editor Stephan Haggard
An important forum to present compelling social science research on the key challenges facing the East Asia region.
Editor Adrián Pavía, MPIA '13
Our students connect with their peers, share information and ideas, cooperate across institutional boundaries and, most importantly, find concrete solutions to international problems. It is for these reasons that our student leaders created the journal.
- Research Overview
- Science Policy Fellows
- Institute for Global Production and Innovation
- 21st Century China Program
- Center on Emerging and Pacific Economies
- Center for U.S.-Mexican Studies
- Fudan-UC Center on China
- Global Information Industry Center
- Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation
- Korea-Pacific Program
- Laboratory on International Law and Regulation
- Policy Design and Evaluation Lab