The Master of Advanced Studies in International Affairs (MAS-IA) is designed for professionals seeking specialized and advanced training in the field of international affairs to complement their professional experience. View our MAS-IA 2012 student profile.
The Global Leadership Institute at IR/PS assists MAS-IA students in a variety of ways through programming, advising, and administrative support. Contact the MAS-IA Program Coordinator at any time for in-depth information about executive education at IR/PS. To request information about admission to the Master of Advanced Studies in International Affairs program, submit an online contact form or contact our Office of Admissions.
We look forward to working with you throughout the Process. Click here to review the requirements and deadlines for completing your application for admission. In addition, take advantage of one of the many opportunities to tour the campus, chat online, or meet Admissions staff in person to learn more about the MAS-IA program.
- Contact the Office of Admissions to schedule your IR/PS Campus Tour
- Meet Admissions staff at a Recruiting Fair
- Chat online with Admissions staff, program directors, students, alumni, or faculty
- Like our Facebook page to stay updated on IR/PS News and Events
- Request to join our Facebook 2014 Applicant Forum to ask questions of current students about academics, student life, living in San Diego, or anything else.