Giving to IR/PS
Share Our Vision and Support IR/PS Today
IR/PS is working to train leaders with the skills, perspective, and integrity to help bring a new era of peace and prosperity to the dynamic Pacific region. We can’t do it alone.
The Office of Development & External Relations advances the IR/PS mission to shape the Pacific Century by training leaders, creating ideas, and supporting networks to build a Pacific community. Your philanthropic support will help us achieve our goal of training ambitious and talented students to become the leaders of tomorrow and establish San Diego as a hub for thought and initiative in the Pacific. With the help of alumni, friends, and the community, IR/PS can build the foundation needed to create ideas, train professionals, and support networks that will help us reach our goal and benefit our region and our world. Your support is critical to our success and there are a variety of ways you can help:
- Friends Innovation Fund: Help provide leadership annual support to the School and attend the Dean’s Roundtable, our flagship speaker series.
- Alumni Giving: Give back and help the next generation of IR/PS alumni.
- Student Fellowships: Help the best and brightest students attend IR/PS. Create your own endowed fellowship.
- Internships Opportunities: Open doors of opportunity for IR/PS students around the world.
- Faculty Support: Help recruit and retain outstanding faculty.
No matter how you choose to support IR/PS, your gift will make a difference. For more information, please contact Molly McCarthy (858) 534-4850. Thank you.